Ableton Live 9 bridges the gap between studio and stage with an intuitive workflow that lets you do just about everything in real time. Powerful time-stretching, arranging and sequencing capabilities let you quickly create and capture musical ideas, turn them into finished productions, and take them to the stage. All three editions of Ableton Live 9 (Intro, Standard, Suite) are designed to let your creativity flow with multitrack audio recording at up to 32-bit/192 kHz, a highly versatile array of instruments, effects and sounds, plus it works with instruments and controllers of all kinds.
Ableton Live 9 is professional software for creative music production and performance including a versatile array of effects, sounds and instruments.
• multitrack audio recording at up to 32-bit/192kH
• powerful and creative MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
• advanced warping and real-time time-stretching
• unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks per song
• includes Max for Live and 13 devices
• includes 4 software instruments, 38 effects and 14 sound libraries.
Live 9 comes in three editions: Intro, Standard and Suite.
The editions share common features, but Standard and Suite have additional features, Instruments, Packs and Effects.
For full details and to get your copy of Ableton Live 9 Software, go here: