DJDeals.com is proud to present the brand new Reloop Terminal Mix 2 DJ Controller for Serato DJ and Traktor Pro. As always, DJDeals.com is the first store in North America to offer this brand new controller, and the only store online that you can order yours from immediately!
THE RELOOP TERMINAL MIX 2 COMES IN 2 VERSIONS:
RELOOP TERMINAL MIX 2 WITH SERATO DJ INTRO
RELOOP TERMINAL MIX 2 WITH SERATO DJ & SERATO VIDEO
With the Reloop Terminal Mix 2 Reloop complements its Serato controller series with a dedicated 2-deck controller. The Reloop Terminal Mix 2 is the latest DJ controller by Reloop specifically designed for Serato. This 2 channel all-in-one controller for Serato DJ enables control over Serato’s most popular features, including hot cues, loops, samples, filters, effects, and more. The Reloop Terminal Mix 2‘s integrated audio interface features balanced master output, booth output, headphone output, mic input, and phono/line input.
HARDWARE ACCESS TO ALL IMPORTANT FUNCTIONS
Reloop Terminal Mix 2 has an integrated 2-channel mixer that besides 3-fold EQ with intelligent kill technique also offers gain and filter modulation per channel. The crossfader curve can be adjusted on the device’s front side. In addition to the popular Trax Encoder, the master section is now equipped with four convenient management buttons which allow direct access to playlists, crates or further layout views without the need to touch your laptop. This means a desired track can be located and loaded instantly into any deck via the designated load buttons – a fader start function can also be activated if desired.
LARGE JOG WHEELS WITH VINYL GRIP
Reloop has developed brand new ultra-flat aluminium jog platters which have also been enhanced with a non-slip vinyl-grip coating for even more control over your tracks. With a total of 3 modes (Pitch Bend/Vinyl/Quick Search) it’s possible to easily switch between pitch correcting, scratching, or browsing through tracks on the fly.
TRIGGER ACTION DELUXE
The entire transport section is fully equipped with rubberized buttons which offer a comfortable pressure point while also being extremely durable. The performance section features an extensive 8-button layout which can be utilised over 2 separate layers for true versatility. On the first layer 4 hot cues can be fired off and 4 sample decks can be triggered simultaneously. Depending on the software used, other creative possibilities are available, for example the option of accessing hot cues/samples 5-8 on the second layer – or with future software updates this section can be enhanced even further with brand new performance modes (Cut’n'Slice) for live remixing. The extensive FX section is equipped with 4 buttons, 3 rotary knobs, and 1 endless encoder to provide even more creative possibilities in the mix. The smart loop section also features 4 independent controls allowing users to quickly set beat-precise loops, adjust the size of the loops and even move the loops whilst in a live situation. Reloop also listened to the requests by many DJs and for the first time has integrated a 14 bit pitch fader with 100mm increments, allowing ultra-precise mixing and blending.
POWER HOUSE INTERFACE
The audio section offers a vast array of connecting possibilities for your master PA (including balanced output jacks), a zone function and a DJ booth system. Also very practical are the 2 headphones connections (6.3 mm & 3.5 mm) which can be adjusted with a 1-band equalizer. A microphone connection with a 1-fold EQ for MCs, hosts or singers has also been integrated and can be adjusted via a flexible routing switching system. Furthermore, it’s possible to connect a turntable, CD/MP3 player, or iPhone/iPod to the Aux input which can be routed to the master or even software!
SERATO DJ INTRO SOFTWARE INCLUDED
Reloop Terminal Mix 2 comes Plug’n'Play ready with Serato DJ Intro. The Reloop Terminal Mix 2 also works perfectly with Traktor Pro 2.
*Some features are only available with a software Pro version.
RELOOP TERMINAL MIX 2 FEATURES
- 2-deck SERATO DJ performance controller
- Integrated 4-channel USB audio club interface
- Plug’n'Play: Connect your computer and mix your MP3s
- Designed for the world’s leading mixing software developer SERATO
- Large transport section with all-new smooth-touch rubber buttons
- Newly developed ultra-flat XXL jog wheels with vinyl-grip surface
- Ergonomically arranged mixer/CD player design for quick and easy access
- 2-channel club mixer design with designated filter knobs and fader start
- Deck switch buttons for controlling of up to 4 decks
- Crossfader curve & assign switches on the front
- Large 14 bit 100mm pitch fader with range and keylock functions
- Mouse-less playlist management control
- Versatile controls for effects, smart looping, hot cues and sampler
- Performance section prepared for individual live remixing updates (Cut’n'Slice)
- Stereo RCA input (with phono pre-amp) for hooking up a CD player or turntable with flexible routing control (into the software or to master)
- 6.3 mm microphone input jack with volume and equalizer control
- Power House Interface: Boost your PA with balanced 6,3mm jack outputs or unbalanced stereo RCA outputs
- Stereo RCA booth outputs for extra DJ monitors
- 2 headphones connections: 3.5 mm & 6.3 mm stereo for whatever plug is convenient including equalizer control
- Shift buttons for second layer controls including shift lock feature
- All controls in club size and quality
- Altogether 90 MIDI controllers (56 buttons, 5 faders, 6 turn & push encoders, 21 turning knobs, 2 touch-sensitive jog wheels)
- Controller is compatible with every MIDI-learning software
- USB bus powered: Terminal Mix 2 can be powered via USB only (power supply optional)
- Anti-theft device: Kensington safety slot
- CORE/ASIO drivers with minimum latency and high-quality audio characteristics (Mac/PC)
- Mac OSX and Windows XP/Vista/7 compatible
- 4-deck mapping available for Traktor PRO 2 (incl. sample deck control)
- Comes Plug’n'Play ready with Serato DJ Intro
Read more at http://www.djdeals.com/reloopTERMINALMIX2.htm