The VRX918SP powered subwoofer delivers extraordinary power handling, clarity, flexibility and, of course, stunning JBL sound in an attractive, easy to handle and affordable package. The VRX918SP is a perfect fit for medium-sized venues that don't want to sacrifice sound quality just because they're not as big as other professional facilities. In fact, it's been built to the same high standards as JBL's VerTec Series, and it uses the same concert-proven drivers. For compact power, it's the JBL VRX918SP.
JBL VRX918SP Powered Flying Subwoofer at a Glance:
Lightweight and built for smaller venues
- Lightweight and built for smaller venues
- Flexible mounting options
- Enclosure built for optimum performance
The VRX918SP is a compact, high power suspendable subwoofer system containing a 2265G-1 neodymium magnet, patented Differential Drive, 18" woofer in a front-loaded, vented enclosure. The VRX918SP was designed specifically for use in arrays with the VRX928LA Line Array speaker and VRX-SMAF Array Frame. In addition it may also be used in arrays consisting entirely of VRX918SP subwoofers.
Flexible mounting options
The system offers complete input connection flexibility for compatibility with a variety of cabling schemes. A recessed, external switch allows selection of either contacts +1/-1 or +2/-2 to be routed to the woofer. Equally at home in ground stacked applications, the VRX918SP is equipped with a top-mounted, threaded, 20 mm socket that can receive the optional SS4-BK pole. This adjustable height pole can be used to mount speakers equipped with standard 36 mm pole sockets. The threaded socket minimizes buzzing and rattling and assures that the pole will be secure and straight.
Enclosure built for optimum performance
The enclosure is constructed of top quality birch plywood, coated in JBL's rugged DuraFlex finish and is heavily braced to maximize low frequency performance. The attractive CNC-machined, 16-gauge steel grille is internally lined with acoustically transparent foam to provide additional driver protection and give a very professional appearance. The rear of the enclosure is fitted with T-nuts which may be used to attach the optional WK-4 caster kit.
JBL VRX918SP Powered Flying Subwoofer Features:
JBL VRX918SP Powered Flying Subwoofer Specifications:
- Built-in JBL DrivePack DPC-2 amplifier module designed in conjunction with Crown provides 1500 Watts of peak Power. DSP based resident input module provides system optimization, EQ and crossover functionality.
- 18 inch, 2268FF dual voice coil, neodymium magnet Differential Drive woofer for high-power capacity and light weight
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of enclosures and optional array frame
- 20 mm threaded pole socket for solid, secure satellite speaker mounting
- Large port area for reduced distortion
- Powered 18" Subwoofer
- System Type: 18" bass-reflex subwoofer
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 31 Hz - 220 Hz
- Frequency Response (+/-3 dB): 34 Hz - 220 Hz
- Input Connection Modes: Switchable, +1/-1 or +2/-2
- Power Rating (Continuous1 / Program / Peak): 800 W / 1600 W / 3200 W
- Maximum SPL2: 130 dB SPL peak
- Sensitivity (1w @ 1m): 95 dB SPL
- LF Driver: 1 x JBL 2268H 457 mm (18 in) Differential Drive woofer
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Active Tunings: dbx DriveRack, all models. Settings available at www.jblpro.com
- Mounting: Top mounted M20 threaded socket for optional SS4-BK pole
- Suspension / Mounting: Optional VRX-AF line array frame kit or M-10 eyebolt kit
- Enclosure: Rectangular, 18 mm, 13-ply birch plywood
- Finish: Black DuraFlex finish
- Grille: Powder coated, black, 16-gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent charcoal foam backing.
- Input Connectors: Neutrik Speakon NL-4 (x2)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 20.0 in x 23.5 in x 29.5 in
- Net Weight: 85 lb
There are currently no videos for this product.
There are currently no related items for this product.
FOR SUPPORT WITH YOUR PRODUCT CONTACT: