Our simplest, most easy-to-understand design, C2 is a powerful rack DJ mixer. There's no finer mixer value in terms of performance, features, or quality.
Five-band EQ lets you tailor system response to the room with precision. The sophisticated microphone section includes great tools such as auto-ducking, which automatically drops the level of whatever's going on when announcements need to be made and auto-muting with sensitivity adjustment so feedback will be nothing but a distant memory.
In a world of mixers with overly-complex designs and unnecessarily complicated operations, C2 delivers a new way of mixing with great value and ease of use.
- Four-channel rack DJ mixer
- Inputs: three phono (RCA), eight line (RCA), two microphone (1/4")
- Outputs: Balanced (XLR), Master (RCA), Record (RCA), Zone (RCA), Headphone (1/4" stereo)
- Five-band EQ, rear-panel defeatable
- Sensitivity-adjustable, defeatable auto-ducking and muting when microphone signal is present
- Split or blend-cueing
- PFL gain-adjust with meter
- Fader-start and panning on master fader
- Line: 10kO input impedance; 85mV rms sensitivity (for 1.22V output)
- Mic: 10kO input impedance unbalanced; 2 mV rms sensitivity (for 1.22V output); 60mV rms max input
- Phono:47kO input impedance; 1.5mV rms sensitivity @ 1 KHz (for 1.22V output)
- Line: 9V rms max
- Headphone Amp: 0.5 watt int47O
- Distortion less than 0.01%
- SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIOS(vs. maximum output):
- Line: Better than 96 dB
- Mic: Better than 78 dB
- Phono:Better than 87 dB
- *JIS - weighted
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE:
- Line: 20 Hz- 22k Hz +/-0.5 dB
- Line: 20 Hz- 20k Hz +/-0.5 dB
- Phono:+/-1 dB except for controlled attenuation of -3 dB @ 20 Hz treduce rumble and feedback
- EQUALIZER: +/-12dB @ 63.250.1K.5K.17KHz
- POWER CONSUMPTION:
- 10 Watt typical
- 17 watt with full headphone output
- DIMENSIONS (W x H x D):
- 480mm x 175mm x 95mm
- 19" x 7" x 4"
- WEIGHT: 3.2 kgs, 8.7 lbs
There are currently no videos for this product.
Numark warrants its products to be free from defects for 1 year from the date of purchase.
FOR SUPPORT WITH YOUR PRODUCT CONTACT: