Today's DJ uses more types of media than ever before. Not only do DJs mix vinyl, CD, MP3, and hard disk, but karaoke, speeches, and computer slide-shows create ever-increasing complexity. Numark C3USB builds on the world's most popular mobile DJ mixer design, adding the flexibility of USB for easy, on-the-fly connection to laptops for audio input and output for recording to Mac or PC.
Numark C3USB has two USB ports, each assignable as an input or output. As inputs, incoming audio can be mixed like any other input. As outputs, you can send you mix out to a connected computer for recording. Because it employs plug-and-play USB, Numark C3USB connects to almost any Mac or PC with no drivers needed, and works with nearly all audio playback and recording software.
Numark C3USB features a wide assortment of input and output connections, a three-band EQ on each channel and many other features that will make your music gigs fun and entertaining – not tough and frustrating.
Whatever twist the music gig throws at you, Numark C3USB has you covered - it's the right mobile mixer for every situation.
- Five-channel rack DJ mixer
- Inputs: three phono (RCA), eight line (RCA), three microphone (1/4")
- Outputs: Balanced (XLR), Master (RCA), Record (RCA), Zone (RCA), Headphone (1/4" stereo)
- Two USB jacks, each assignable to input or output
- USB input for connecting computers for audio input
- USB output for recording music gigs to computer
- Three-band EQ each channel
- Microphone channel with EQ
- Replaceable, assignable crossfader
- No software drivers needed for use with Windows XP/Vista or Mac OS X
- Works with almost any audio recording software
- Line: 10Kohm input impedance; 77mV rms sensitivity for 1.22V output
- Mic: 600 ohm input impedance unbalanced; 1mv rms sensitivity for 1.22V output; 70mV rms max input
- Phono: 47Kohm input impedance; 1.2mV rms sensitivity @1KHz for 1.22V output
- Line: 9V rms max
- Headphone: 0.5W into 47 ohm
- Distortion: less than 0.01%
- Signal to Noise Ratio (maximum output JIS-A weighted):
- Line: Better than 98dB
- Mic: Better than 86dB
- Phono: Better than 81dB
- Frequency response:
- Line: 20Hz-20KHz +/-0.5dB
- Mic: 20Hz-15KHz +/-0.5dB
- Phono: +/-1dB except for controlled attenuation of –3dB @ 20Hz to reduce rumble and feedback
- EQ (Channel):
- Bass: +12/-32dB @60Hz
- Middle: +12/-32dB @1.2KHz
- Treble: +10/-28dB @15KH
- EQ (Mic):
- Bass: +/-10dB @100Hz
- Treble: +/-10dB @15KH
- Power consumption: 11 Watt typical; 14.7 Watt with full headphone output
- System requirements for USB functionality:
- PC: Windows XP or Vista
- Mac: OS X
- USB port
22X12X6 12 LBS
There are currently no videos for this product.
Numark warrants its products to be free from defects for 1 year from the date of purchase.
FOR SUPPORT WITH YOUR PRODUCT CONTACT: