- Rich, crisp bass response
- Lightweight & comfortable
- Powerful sound reproduction
- Good attenuation of ambient noise
The ideal entry into the world of powerful stereo sound: The HD 201 has good attenuation of ambient noise with outstanding wearing comfort at an affordable price.
- Sealed earcup design prevents bleed into adjacent microphones when home recording
- Rich, crisp bass response and faithful dynamic audio reproduction
- Lightweight construction designed specifically for long studio or DJ sessions
- Optimum impedance for audio interfaces or portable audio players/recorders
- Rugged materials take a beating on the road or in transport
- Hypo-allergenic earpads are comfortable all day
- 1/8" plug (3.5mm) with 1/4" (6.3mm) adapter included
- Built-tough with a 2 YEAR warranty!
- Compatible (listen only) with latest generation of tablets
- HD 201 Headphones
- 1/4" (6.3 mm) stereo jack adaptor
||9.8 ft. (3 m)
|Frequency response (headphones)
||3.5/6.3 mm stereo
|Sound pressure level (SPL)
||108 dB (SPL)
|Total harmonic distortion (THD)
|Weight w/o cable
||Approx. 5.8 oz. (165 g.)
There are currently no videos for this product.
There are currently no related items for this product.
Sennheiser warrants its products to be free from defects for 1 year from the date of purchase.
FOR SUPPORT WITH YOUR PRODUCT CONTACT: